Help make a difference in your profession!
Are you coming to the conference? If so, then consider being a volunteer! Volunteers are vital to the success of the Annual ISSRT Conference, and the ISSRT would not be able to run the conference without their support and dedication. Our conference is usually held the 3rd week in April, beginning Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. and ending Friday at 1:00 p.m. Volunteers are responsible for their own transportation, conference fees, and lodging while at the conference.
Volunteers can serve throughout the conference or on a particular day. Volunteers must be a member of the ISSRT before the conference. Volunteers at the conference serve in all capacities and are assigned to a specific task or tasks during the conference.
Some examples volunteers are responsible for:
- Distributing handouts/registration bags to attendees.
- Distributing and collecting each session’s evaluation forms.
- Introducing session speakers using a script prepared by the ISSRT.
- Helping attendees check in and find their way around.
- Making ISSRT board members aware of any problems that arise.
- Help run PowerPoint/computer equipment during presentations.
- Act as “room monitor” in the Computer lab room while students are taking their registry mocks.
- Help set up refreshments between seminars.
- Serve on committees.
- And much more!
Each volunteer will receive an official ISSRT volunteer certificate, which will add to your professional portfolio and Professional organization experience. If you are looking to make a difference in your State Radiologic Society, we want to hear from you!
For questions, email email@example.com.