The Illinois State Society of Radiologic Technologists (ISSRT) is an organization whose mission is to lead and serve its members, the healthcare profession, and the public on all issues impacting the radiologic sciences.
The ISSRT achieves its mission by:
- Promoting quality patient care
- Strengthening professional standards by supporting legislative activities and healthcare initiatives
- Supporting the professional development for radiologic technologists in all areas of the radiologic sciences
- Upholding the profession’s code of ethics and increasing the profession’s image and reputation
- Fostering relationships with healthcare institutions, physicians, and professionals with mutual interests advocating unity within the radiologic sciences