Georgia Medical Staffing, LLC is currently looking for a Rad Tech to perform chest X-Rays at multiple locations in Illinois and Missouri.. Below are some details.. If you are interested please let me know and we can discuss this position further!
Dates and locations:
- March 15th – St. Louis, IL
- March 16th – Alton, IL
- March 29th – Mount Vernon, IL
- March 17th – St. Louis, MO
- March 18th – St. Louis, MO
- March 19th – Ballwin, MO
- March 22nd – Union, MO
- March 23rd – House Springs, MO
- March 24th – Mineral Point, MO
- March 25th – Park Hills, MO
Hours – 7am – 4pm
Performing chest X-Rays, mileage reimbursed at the IRS rate of .56/mile, lodging provided if needed and Pay – $35/Hour
Georgia Medical Staffing, LLC
Radiology Business published an article covering the ASRT Board of Directors announcement that more research is required before it feels comfortable recommending the discontinuation of patient gonadal and fetal shielding during x-rays.